Goals and Objectives :
- To promote and provide adequate training in Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS)
- To establish a locally tailored credentialing process for emergency physicians in the UAE based on recognized international POCUS curriculum.
- Using the International Federation of Emergency Medicine (IFEM) Point of Care US Model Consensus Curriculum, ESEM Ultrasound Committee established & published a pathway that will enable health care providers to be independent credentialed practitioner of basic point of care ultrasound. This pathway is supported by IFEM. (Read More)
- To guide local hospitals in good governance in POCUS practice.
- To promote research in POCUS
- ESEM ultrasound Committee conducts basic and advanced POCUS courses that are provided on demand
Interested to learn more about ESEM POCUS Credentialing Pathway.. Click Here
Chair : Dr Mohammed Moheb & Dr Rasha Buhumaid