- To provide medical personal an evidence-based foundation in the practice of emergency point of care ultrasound applications including knowledge base, hands-on skill, and image interpretation.
- To recognize the principals of ultrasound physics and application of these principles to image acquisition and the interpretation of ultrasound artifacts
- To understand ultrasound instrumentation and demonstrate ability to acquire and optimize ultrasound images
- To demonstrate the role of limited, goal-directed ultrasound in trauma setting.
- To perform high quality sonographic examinations for the following indications and appropriately interpret and integrate findings into clinical care:
- Extended Focused Assessment with Sonography for Trauma (E-FAST)
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Ultrasound
- Renal Ultrasound
- Soft tissue & Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Ultrasound guided vascular access
Upcoming Courses :
|6th Dec 2017||Dubai|
Course Directors: Dr Rasha Buhumaid, Dr Mohammed Moheb
Interested to learn more about ESEM POCUS Credentialing Pathway.. Click Here
Email us email@example.com for more information